Published December 17, 2020
How to Install the Natural News App for Android
Using our new app, you can browse articles and even save them for offline reading.
Thank you for your interest in the Natural News App. As part of Google's censorship crackdown, they have removed the Natural News App from the Google Play Store. Please follow this guide to install version 3 of the Natural News App for Android as an alternative to the Google Play Store.
Please Note: The installation must be done on your Android device using your device's web browser. Also, before you begin, if you have version 2 of the Natural News App installed, you will have to uninstall it from your device first.
- Visit https://support.naturalnews.com in your Android browser.
- Go to the downloads page and click "Natural News App - Android" and then click "Natural News App - Android - Version 3."
- Click the "Download" button. This will download a .apk file to your device.
- Your device will now attempt to open the downloaded file.
- If a security message is displayed, click the "Settings" Link to proceed.
- A new screen will now ask if you want to allow apps from Natural News to be installed. Click the toggle switch to the on position.
- A new screen will now inform you of the risk associated with installing apps outside of the Google Play Store. To continue, click the "Accept" button.
- Your device will now ask if you want to install the Natural News App. Click the "Install" link to proceed.
- The app will now begin the install process. Please wait a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, a prompt will ask if you wish to open the app. Click the "Open" link to proceed.
That's it. The app should now open on your device.
Do you have more questions or still need more help? Contact support.
Got a suggestion or idea for a tutorial you'd like to see? Let us know.
Want to report a bug? Report a bug.